|GLOVES, WINTER, PVC/NYLON, CUT RES, LRG|
|NHB Part #
||Honeywell Safety Products USA
|Mfg Part #
|Unit of Meas.
Honeywell Safety Products USA
NorthFlex Cold Grip Plus 5™ PVC Foam, 3/4 Dipped Cut-Resistant Work Gloves
Size Large (9), Hi-Vis Orange Shell
Cold Weather Performance with double the protection. Cold Grip Plus 5™ provides a high-level of cut, slash as well as cold weather protection. This flexible, dipped glove is constructed of a highly cut-resistant fiber blend outer shell and brushed acrylic thermal inner. Foam PVC coating is 3/4 dipped to cover more surface area to help inhibit liquid penetration.
- Unique shell construction with cut-resistant outer and brushed thermal inner liner provides excellent insulation from the cold.
- High-viz orange outer shell enhances worker safety with greater low-light visibility.
- Foamed PVC coating provides excellent abrasion resistance and grip in both wet & dry environments.
- Extended knuckle coating offers greater protection in wet environments and protects the backs of fingers.
- Glove retains flexibility, even at low temperatures.
- Recommended for temperatures down to -15°F (-26°C).
- EN511 Level 0 permeability to water (Level 0 = water permeation after 30 minutes)
- ANSI cut level A4 and EN511 level 2 resistance to contact cold
- Masonry Work
- Oil and Gas
- Sheet Metal and Glass Handling
- Trash Collection and Recycling