|GENERATOR, STANDBY, 16/16KW, AIR COOL|
|NHB Part #
||Generac Power Systems
|Mfg Part #
|Unit of Meas.
| Alternative Product(s)|
Generac Power Systems
Guardian™ Standby Generator System
16KW Automatic Standby Generator
Generac’s Guardian® Series provides the automatic backup power you need to protect your home and family during a power outage. Connected to your existing LP or natural gas fuel supply, it kicks in within seconds of determining power loss—automatically—and runs for as long as necessary until utility power returns.
Provides essential-circuit power protection for your home, ensuring the necessities remain powered during an outage. Has the ability to backup a 3-ton air conditioner, well pump or water heater.
- Generac’s OHVI® engine is purpose-built for the rigors of generator use, and requires significantly fewer scheduled maintenance checkups than competitive engines
- True Power™ Technology provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances
- RhinoCoat™ finish for superior weather protection to help prolong the life of your generator
- Sturdy, galvanneal-steel enclosure is modeled to withstand winds up to 150 mph, and with a fire rating, 3rd-party-certified to NFPA standards, that allows for installations as close as 18” to the home. Sound-dampening enclosures are lined with foam panels for further noise reduction
- Easiest installation on the market and an excellent value when purchased pre-packaged with a pre-wired transfer switch, or customize your system by purchasing the generator and transfer switch separately. Composite mounting pad is included, eliminating the need to pour a concrete base unless specified by local codes
- The only standby generator certified for natural gas operation at 3.5” of water column to accommodate low-pressure areas
- Mobile Link™ compatible, for wireless remote monitoring of your generator. It sends alerts or text messages to your computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Generac’s Evolution™ Controller features a dual-line, multilingual LCD display in English, Spanish, French and Portuguese allowing for easy monitoring of history and maintenance logs, as well as management of generator functions. Also features a built-in hour meter to monitor run times, provide information to determine maintenance intervals, and trigger reminders
- DPM™ Technology intelligently manages household loads for a more affordable standby solution. (Units bundled with 200 Amp transfer switches only)
- External “at-a-glance” indicator lights offer an easy way to see generator status without opening the generator enclosure
- Tool-Less Fuel Conversion allows for easy switching between natural gas and LP fuels in the field without the need for tools