|GRINDER, 60V, BARE, FLEXTOOL, 6.0AH|
|NHB Part #
|Mfg Part #
|Unit of Meas.
60V MAX* 4-1/2" – 6" Grinder with Kickback Brake
The DCG414B 4-1/2"-6" (115mm-150mm) Grinder with Kicback Brake is maximized for power and durability. It delivers 13 amp power as compared to the D28144N with the portability and convenience of cordless through DEWALT's revolutionary FLEXVOLT technology. The DCG414B comes with the tool only.
- 13 Amp Equivalent Power as compared to D28144
- Brake engages when trigger is released, stopping speeds of 1.5 seconds with standard grinding wheel (4-1/2" x 1/4" Bonded abrasive wheel, non-hubbed)
- Kicback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder, and shut the grinder off.
- E-Clutch activates in less than a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected, shutting down the motor.
- 9,000 RPM Speed allows the use of up to 6" wheels
- Allows for up to 6" wheel size for both cutting and grinding applications.
- Power to Cut and Grind
- Brushless Motor designed to deliver the run time and performance for demanding applications
- Two Stage Trigger helps to reduce accidental startup
- 4-1/2" to 6" Wheel Capacity
- Up to 126 Cuts per Charge in 1/2" Rebar Using a FLEXVOLT™ battery and 6" FLEXVOLT™ cutting wheel.
- DCG414 Grinder, Side Handle, 4-1/2" Type 27 Wheel, 4-1/2" Type 27 Guard, 6" Type 27 Guard, Wrench, and Flanges