|CYLINDER, BUTANE, 5..5OZ|
|NHB Part #
|Mfg Part #
|Unit of Meas.
5.5 oz. Butane Cylinder
Flame temperature in air of 3,150° F
Designed to quickly refuel Bernzomatic Cordless Soldering Irons, micro torches and other devices powered by butane, the 5.5 oz. Butane Cylinder features a universal fueling tip for easy filling. Flame temperature in air is 3,150 degrees Fahrenheit making it perfect for various household tasks. Conveniently sized for easy storage.
- Flame temperature in air of 3,150° F / 1732.2° C
- Universal fueling tip
- 5.5 oz. cylinder is convenient for handling and storage
- For use with Bernzomatic Cordless Soldering Irons and Micro Torches, such as the ST500T Cordless Soldering Iron for Hobby and Household Use
- Heat shrinking
- Jewelry design and repair
- Soldering electric circuits