|RESPIRATOR, PARTICULATE, N95, 9211, 10P|
|NHB Part #
|Mfg Part #
|Unit of Meas.
| Alternative Product(s)|
3M™ Particulate Respirator 9211/37022(AAD), N95
The lightweight, disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide quality, reliable worker respiratory protection. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. 3M's proprietary filter media, 3M™ Advanced Electret Media, filters dust and other particles, while allowing for easy breathing. The proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. The soft inner material provides added comfort while the soft nose foam and adjustable nose clip help provide a custom fit. These features are designed to enhance user comfort and help increase wearability. The unique three-panel flat fold design is collapse resistant and it's individual packaging allows for easier storage prior to use.
Can also be used to help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc. Example applications include emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.
- N95 Approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator
- Individual packaging and flat fold design provide convenient storage and portability
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
- Soft inner materials
- Compatible with most protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a secure seal and fit
- Two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit
- Suggested applications: Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging and other dusty or arid operations
- Other uses would also include: Solids, such as those from Textile Operations, Dry Chemical Handling, Surface Preparation, Food Preparation and Handling, Woodworking, Grain Handling and Milling, Processing of Minerals, and certain other substances. Ideally suited for work settings that involve heat, humidity, or long periods of wear