|RESPIRATOR, PARTICULATE, N95, 9210|
|NHB Part #
|Mfg Part #
|Unit of Meas.
|Min Order Qty
3Mô Particulate Respirator 9210/37021(AAD), N95
The lightweight, disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide quality, reliable worker respiratory protection. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. 3M's proprietary filter media, 3Mô Advanced Electret Media, filters dust and other particles, while allowing for easy breathing. The unique three-panel flat fold design is collapse resistant and it's individual packaging allows for easier storage prior to use. The soft inner material provides added comfort while the soft nose foam and adjustable nose clip help provide a custom fit. These features are designed to enhance user comfort and help increase wearability.
- N95 Approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator
- Individual packaging and flat fold design provide convenient storage and portability
- Soft inner materials
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable noseclip helps reduce potential for eyewear fogging and ensure a better seal and fit.
- Two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit.
- Suggested applications: Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging and other dusty or arid operations.
- Other uses would also include: Solids, such as those from Textile Operations, Dry Chemical Handling, Surface Preparation, Food Preparation and Handling, Woodworking, Grain Handling and Milling, Processing of Minerals, and certain other substances.
- Can also be used to help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc. Example applications include emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc. WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne particulates. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. A written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdictionm, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service in USA at 1-800-243-4630 and in Canada at 1-800-267-4414.