|RESPIRATOR, PARTICULATE, N95, 8516, 10P|
|NHB Part #
|Mfg Part #
|Unit of Meas.
|Min Order Qty
3M™ Particulate Respirator 8516, N95
with Nuisance Level Acid Gas Relief, 80/Case
Designed for the aluminum industry and work settings that involve heat, humidity, and long wear periods where nuisance levels of acid gases* such as sulphur dioxide, hydrogen fluoride, and/or chlorine may be present. The lightweight, disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide quality, reliable worker respiratory protection against certain non-oil based particles. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing. The proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve reduces heat build up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. The soft inner material provides added comfort while the cup shape design makes the respirator spacious and durable. These features, along with the braided straps and adjustable M-noseclip are designed to help enhance user comfort and may increase wearability.
*3M recommended for relief against nuisance levels of acid gases. Nuisance level refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower. WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service in USA at 1-800-243-4630 and in Canada at 1-800-267-4414.
- N95 Approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
- Carbon filter material for nuisance levels of acid gases*
- Soft inner materials
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable M-noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a better seal and fit
- Two-strap braided headband design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit
- Suggested applications: Aluminum industry, glass etching, chemical processing, paper processing, and brewing operations where particles and nuisance levels of acid gases* may be present.