|RESPIRATOR, PARTICULATE, P95, 8577, 10P|
|NHB Part #
|Mfg Part #
|Unit of Meas.
Particulate Respirators, P95, 3M™ 8577, Valve, W/Nuisance Level Organic Vapor Relief
With Nuisance Level Organic Vapor Relief
The lightweight, disposable P95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide quality, reliable worker respiratory protection. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing. The proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. The soft inner material provides added comfort while the cup shape design makes the respirator spacious and durable. These features, along with the adjustable M-noseclip and braided headbands, are designed to enhance user comfort and help increase wearability.
*3M recommended for relief against nuisance levels of organic vapors. Nuisance level refers to concentrations less than the OSHA PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower.
- P95 Approved
- Carbon layer for nuisance levels* of organic vapors
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
- Soft inner materials
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable M-noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a secure seal and fit
- Braided two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit
- Suggested applications: foundry operations, lab settings, agriculture, petrochemical manufacturing and undercoating where particles and nuisance levels* of organic vapors such as solvents, degreasers and resins may be present. Also, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging and other dusty/oily operations. Ideally suited for work settings that involve heat, humidity, or long periods of wear