|RESPIRATOR, PARTICULATE, R95, 8247, 20P|
|NHB Part #
|Mfg Part #
|Unit of Meas.
3Mô Particulate Respirator 8247, R95, with Nuisance Level Organic Vapor Relief
The lightweight, disposable R95 particulate respirator is constructed with carbon filter material for applications such as foundry operations, lab settings, agriculture, petrochemical manufacturing and undercoating where particles and nuisance levels of organic vapors* may be present. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing. It's adjustable noseclip and soft nose foam helps provide a custom fit with secure seal and reduces potential for eyewear fogging. These features, along with the lightweight construction promote greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time.
*3M recommended for relief against nuisance levels of organic vapors. Nuisance level refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower.
- R95 Approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator
- Carbon filter provides relief against nuisance levels of organic vapors*
- Collapse resistant shell for increased durability
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a better seal and fit
- Two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit
- Suggested applications: Foundry operations, lab settings, agriculture, petrochemical manufacturing and undercoating where particles and nuisance levels of organic vapors* may be present
- Additional applications: Grinding, bagging, sanding, sweeping in oil and non oil environments and other dusty operations