|RESPIRATOR, PARTICULATE, N95, 8212, 10P|
|NHB Part #
|Mfg Part #
|Unit of Meas.
3M™ Particulate Welding Respirator 8212, N95
with Faceseal, 80/Case
The lightweight, disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for certain non-oil particles in applications such as welding, soldering and other operations in which metal fumes may be present. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The specially designed cake-resistant filter media provides longer respirator life. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing. The 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve, incorporating proprietary technology, reduces heat build up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. These combined features, along with the foam faceseal and fully adjustable straps are designed to help enhance user comfort and increase wearability.
- N95 Approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
- Comfortable foam faceseal
- Cake-resistant filter media
- Flame resistant per ASTM D2859
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a better seal and fit
- Fully adjustable headstraps help provide a secure fit
- Suggested applications: Welding, torch cutting, brazing, soldering, metal pouring